1. Introedc2go allows you to create notifications with three types of triggers. They can be sent out to study users with a certain profile or to individual email addresses.
2. Create a new notificationnotifications can be created by the account owner or invited admins with given rights to do so.
- Login to your account and click the 'My studies' tab.
- From the horizontal menu bar, click 'Notifications'. If this is the first notification you create, the page will indicate this with the 'No notifications yet' statement.
- Click the green '+ New notification' button to get started.
STEP 1: General
- Enter a name for this notification.
- Specify if this notification should be 'Active or inactive' (it is possible to temporarily de-activate a notification in the course of your study).
- Specify for which CRF version(s), this notification should be active and click the 'Next' button:
STEP 2: Triggerin edc2go, notifications can be triggered in three ways:
- When a subject is enrolled.
- When a form is saved.
- When a question is answered
* NOTIFICATION OPTION 1: subject is enrolled
This notification will be sent every time a new subject is enrolled in your study.
- Select 'When a subject is enrolled' from the trigger drop-down and click the orange 'Next' button.
This notification will be sent whenever a certain form is saved in your study.
- Select 'when a form is saved' from the trigger drop-down.
- Select the applicable visit and form in the foreseen drop-down lists.
- Define the notification frequency:
➞on every save of the form
- Specify if the notification should also be sent when an empty form is saved and click the orange 'Next' button:
This notification will be sent whenever a certain answer receives a specified question in the patient CRF.
- Select 'when a question is answered' from the trigger drop-down.
- Select the applicable visit, form and question in the foreseen drop-down lists.
- Specify the answer that should trigger the notification and click the orange 'Next' button:
Important note: In case you do not select an answer, the notification is triggered when the question has no answer (on form save).
STEP 3: RecipientsSelect the profiles and/or users to which the notification should be sent to and click 'Next':
Notifications will only be sent to profiles or users that have access to the applicable center.
STEP 4: Message
- Specify the Subject and body of the notification.
In this example the part consists of the selected visit, form and question text, the given answer, the subject ID and center.
- Click the '+ Create' button:
The notification is now visible on the 'Notifications' page.
- Click the orange 'Edit' button at any time if you wish to make changes to the settings
- Click the 'x Delete' button to remove the notification.
- Click the green '+ New notification' button to create additional notifications for your study.