- Click on the 'My studies' link at the top of the page
- Next, click the Export button for the applicable study
- Select 'Comleted CRF's' from the dropdown:
- A window will pop up to inform you that the requested export will be prepared in the background. You can click the OK button and continue working.
- As soon as the export has run (this may take seconds to minutes, depending on your study size and browser performance), another pop up message will appear near the ‘Dashboard’ tab on the top of your screen:
- Click the Dashboard tab to see and download your CRF files:
- Click the 'Download' button to retrieve the applicable download.
- Click the X icon to delete an export to save storage in the administrator's account.
Each center folder contains the completed CRF of each center patient as well as a version of the CRF template: