You can customize label text with font size, font color and background color.
1. Add element
For more information about adding elements to a form, check out this article.
2. Element settings
- Question text: this is the text as it will be displayed for the end user.
- Question code: this is the unique ID of the question. Each element of a form is specified in the data exports with their question code. You can specify your own question code or choose to have the system assign a code. edc2go assigns codes in consecutive order per created element (independent on form or visit)
- Title or text: use this option to specify between a one-line title or multi line text (this choice only has an effect on the back end visibility of the question text).
- Position: choose the alignment of the label text. You can choose between left, center, right or outline.
- Size: font size, between 8 to 72 px
- Color: use a color picker to set up the font color.
- Background: use a color picker to set up the background color.
- Sub-question: check this box to display this label in the eCRF form based on the answer to another (parent) question. For more info, check out this article.