- Migration of patient data must be defined per study center.
- One study center can only be assigned to one active CRF version.
- Depending on the updates or changes that are made between two CRF versions, a migration of a study center may have consequences to the availability of you study data and the activation/closure of system edit checks.
1. Publish A new CRF version
- Change the status of the applicable CRF version from UAT to Design.
After this, edc2go will guide you through a list of steps:
Carefully read the information on the displayed window.
- Click the next button after you have ensured that your CRF version is completely ready to be published:
A new window will be displayed with information about what will happen to current data upon publishing the new version.
- Carefully read all information and click the next button if you wish to continue:
In case you click the 'Cancel' button, the Publish action of the new CRF version will be cancelled. The status of the CRF will return to 'UAT'.
In this step, you can choose if any existing notifications should also be applicable in the new version.
- Check the box in front of each notification to include it into the next version and click the 'Next' button:
Select the sites that will participate in the new version and click the 'Publish' button:
Upon completion of migration, you may click the ‘Next’ button.
The Migration is running in the background. You can close the 'migrating' window and continue working on other tasks.
The new CRF version is now published
The version overview in screenshot below indicates the following:
- Version specification: v3 third version ANBE: click the pencil icon to adjust any of these specifications.
- CRF status = Published
- Linked centers
- The CRF structure is now ‘Read Only’
- Click to download a template of this CRF version