1. Create an export as administrator
edc2go allows you to export the collected data inSAS and Excel. You can also export the audit trial separately. Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to create an export:
- Click on the My studies link at the top of the page
- Next, click the Export button for the applicable study
- Select the required format and content of your export
- A window will pop up to inform you that the requested export will be prepared in the background. You can click the OK button and continue working.
- As soon as the export has run (this may take seconds to minutes, depending on your study size and browser performance), another pop up message will appear near the ‘Dashboard’ tab on the top of your screen:
2. Exporting data as a data manager
a user with a Data Manager profile will also have the rights to run and download exports from the data entry interface.
- Click the Exports button on the study homepage after login:
- On the exports page, select the type of export you want to create by clicking the applicable button. An overview of previous exports is available as well:
- As soon as the export has run (this may take seconds to minutes, depending on your study size and browser performance), the file will appear in the ‘Your Exports’ section
If the export takes some time to run, you can return to the dashboard to continue with other tasks, the export will continue in the background
- Click the download button to retrieve the applicable download
- Click the X icon to delete an export to save storage in the administrator's account