- For more information about creating a study, check out this article.
About CRF versions:
Within one study, you can have more than one CRF version. These CRF versions can be created to update a previous CRF version or in case you need to work with different versions because of protocol amendments or country/center specific CRF requirements.
- A study center can only belong to one CRF version.
- You can move a study center from one version to another. In this case, all patients and all patient data will be migrated into the new version.
- Data exports will indicate for each data row in each dataset to which study version this data belongs.
- The number of CRF versions that can be created depends on your pricing plan.
The start screen for your first CRF version will look like this:
- click the pencil icon to edit the version name and/or number.
- click ‘+Add a description’ if you wish to add extra information about this version.
3. Click the orange ‘Edit CRF’ button to get started with CRF build.
- To jumpstart your CRF, edc2go has a template available that contains preconfigured visits and forms.
- The template holds a collection of visits and forms that are prevalent in every clinical trial CRF.
- You can edit or remove elements as you see fit, and be up and running with your study in no time.
C. Use your library: if you have already built another study or CRF within your edc2go account, you can use the Library function to drag and drop items (visits and forms) from pre-existing CRF’s into the new CRF.