- Design: Here you can create and edit your CRF: add, edit or remove visits, forms, questions and edit checks. Data entry is not possible at this point
- UAT: Make your CRF available for User Acceptance Testing. Dummy data can be entered and during this time CRF design is disabled
- Published: Your CRF design is finished and you are ready to collect real study data. CRF updates are no longer possible
- On hold: This allows you to temporarily disable any data entry actions immeadiately
To change your CRF status from ‘Design to ‘UAT’, follow these steps:
- Click the button: Manage CRF versions
- Click the grey CRF status button (with current status ‘Design’)
- Change the status to UAT:
An information window will appear:
§ Click ‘OK, got it’ to continue. The status of your CRF has now changed to ‘UAT’.
➙ You can switch between 'Design' and 'UAT' as much as needed. ➙ When you change your status from 'UAT' to 'Published', you can no longer go back to status 'UAT'. ➙ In case you need to make updates to a published CRF, you can create a new CRF version.